martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

Weather

The weather can change dramatically the character of a person. For me when a day is sunny but not too hot that´s the type of I like to do many sports activities. Which includes playing football, gotcha, and many other games, some of which are invented. Also I spend a very happy mood and I like to joke and I make jokes without getting angry. On a day like this is great for hanging out with friends or perhaps a girlfriend... These days people usually make barbecue at home or invite their friends to eat and drink a beer, well that is the case of adults not mine or my friends because we are minors and can not consume alcohol because it is illegal.  But these days people is often more happy and they spent time with their friends. 


When the days are wet, it gets down the mood of the people, but I take the opportunity to watch movies at home drinking hot chocolate and some kind of company ;). These days are perfect for doing nothing or spend time relaxed, this is good for people who do not work but in my experience, working on a gray rainy day is very depressing and boring. Normaly these days I take them to relax so I do not get depressed because I always find the way up in my mind and not pass it boring. One way to have fun on a day like this is to go bothering a person and making jokes. Even on days like these people are very relaxed as the sound of rain relaxes. 


On days with little sun and no rain are great to play football because it is my favorite time to play soccer and I feel more comfortable. Play as very good and there is not enough sun to burn the skin or not to have cold rain and with no rain is easier to master the ball. When I watch the news, these gray days are the most suicides occur and the factors that can cause depression is causing this day because people are left feeling defeated by instead of fighting them and make them happy moments. 


Sunny days with rain are beautiful as after passing the rain comes a rainbow and it is very beautiful. These rainbows bring happiness and joy. People are always in a good mood when they see a rainbow even if they are having a hard time. Once a friend was upset because his dog died and his dog was like his brother but that day went a great rainbow and I'm glad the rainbow betters the day for the event which had happened to his dog. Then he reflected and after a few minutes he was more cheerful. Days like these are not forgotten. 


A clear night clears the mind and relaxes to see the stars and moon. I get to see them from the roof of my house and I start to think and reflect. A night like this I went to an outdoor party and feels very well because there is more oxygen, and when people danced as if she was not enough air, was an extraordinary sensation. When I came back to my house I feel relaxed and not tired every time I come back from a party that is not outdoors. The climate certainly changed my mood and the way how I see things, it also changes the level of relaxation and depression.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario