lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Africa

Have you ever felt like there’s no hope anymore? Or just felt down? Well I have. One of my dreams is to be able to travel to Africa. Africa is an amazing continent. I love the nature in it. I think nature can be the cure for your problems. Maybe a moment to clear your mind and be able to appreciate what the world has to offer. In my world Africa offers me everything I want and need. I wish I could go there whenever I want. I just want to see animals. I believe animals are God’s greatest creation. Even better than humans. I don’t have a specific place I will always go. I want to get to know the whole Africa.
I would like to go to Egypt. When I’m happy I like to think of Egypt. Egypt relaxes me. The pyramids, the desert, the heat, the sky full of stars at night in the desert and the history in it. I think Egypt is a fascinated country to be when I’m happy because it brings joy to my life. I would also go to any zoo or safari. Spending time with animals, trees and rivers can make my life calm. I would like to be in the jungle anytime life stresses me out. The sound of nature is extremely relaxing and can take all my worries away.  Just like the sound of waves, the sound of the jungle is awesome. All I want to hear there is the sound of the different species of birds. Their singing is extremely relaxing too. All I’m looking for is somewhere to relax and shake the stress away. Africa offers me all.
I would also go with some tribes and practice some of their rituals. I’ve hear about some of their weird rituals they perform. For example, they would insert needles in your body to release the stress away. It sound creepy and painful but I would definitely try that ritual. I would also make myself comfort and listen to their music. The different instruments such as drums and some sort of tambourines make an incredible melody. A melody that my ears would be grateful to listen to. I’m sure that’d be great to experience. An experience that will give me wisdom, knowledge and last but not least happiness. Knowing the world is something we should all do at some time. It definitely gives you wisdom. Behind every knowledge there is a drop of wisdom.
When I think of Africa what comes first to my minds is green and brown. Green is my favorite personal color. Africa is full of green. Green color also represents nature which is what I love and relaxes me. Even though I cannot travel to Africa right now, I’m glad I can picture Africa in my mind and go there for a while. That’s why I think having the knowledge of things is what makes you someone in life. If I wouldn’t know anything about Africa, my life wouldn’t be the same. Not the same because Africa represents something important in my life. Africa is somewhere my mind likes to go a lot of times. Imagination is also part of me. I imagine things that I don’t know if Africa has but my imaginations know they exist. There is no doubt that God greatest creation is nature. Green is Africa and Africa is my world.
I have to visit Africa someday soon. It will be before I die. I want to make my life in Africa. I want to have my kids and my wife there. I want the world to know the wonders of Africa. As I said before, I don’t have a specific place I want to know about Africa. Africa is Africa with all the things that are in it. Therefore I cannot have a favorite place. Every single country in Africa has its own charms. My charm right now is Africa in general. It inspires me to be someone in life. Is weird to feel that way, but somehow I like it. Doesn’t matter how I’m feeling. Africa will always be my favorite place. It has all the things I like. I encourage people to find their own place to admire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario